Climate Action Newtown will release the following household environmental footprint surveys between now and the end of May 2023.
If you don’t yet have an account, or are not sure how to login to your account please see CAN Account Instructions.
- General Household Survey Form
- Collects information about your home, including insulation and the types of energy/fuel you use for heating, etc.
- This survey will provide the foundation on which all the following surveys are based.
- It must be completed once on joining the survey.
- If you move house or if household details change, it should be completed again to provide revised information..
- Note: It will not collect information about the actual amount of energy used as that is covered by the second survey (see below).
- Household Energy Survey
- Collects information about your household’s energy purchased and/or consumed over a period of time (e.g. a month, or a quarter year).
- It will only ask you about the use of the energy/fuel types you use (as recorded in your response to the general household survey).
- It will give you an estimate of the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, based on the figures you provide for fuels used and scientifically accredited figures for each fuel type.
- Additional Surveys May be Added in Future Covering Topics Including
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, Repair & Reuse